We are currently looking for a part-time nanny to join the Stanley family at one of our cattle Stations in the NT commencing 28 February 2022. Killarney Station is located in the Victoria River Region of NT, approx. 25 km off the Buntine Highway and approx. 280km southwest of Katherine.
We are seeking a nanny who is positive, has a flexible attitude and has a genuine love of children and the outdoors, to assist and support in the day to day running of a busy station household.
Key Duties Include
- Nannying of 2-year-old little boy
- Cooking for family and for the crew (from time to time)
- Cleaning of family home
- Feeding animals
- General gardening duties
- Assisting mum with general duties
- Bringing children along on stock camp and musters, while parents work.
- Accompanying family to camp drafts providing childcare while parents compete, during the day.
There will be plenty of opportunities to have an active social life and to partake in the station and NT lifestyle as the station has a large community of about 20 odd employees.
A competitive rate is on offer along with all meals provided and private accommodation (e.g. you will have separate accommodation on the station and will not be living inside the family home). As we are quite geographically isolated, your own transport would be desirable (but not compulsory).
- First Aid Certificate / Remote First Aid or willingness to obtain before commencement of the year.
- Manual Driver’s Licence (Provisional licence will be acceptable)
- Current Working with Children’s Check
Should you have any questions, please contact HR on 08 8100 1609.
To apply, please submit an up-to-date resume with references and cover letter via email@example.com
For further information on the company, please visit www.jumbuck.com.au.